Mobile Banking Services
Terms and Conditions
Community State Bank
Thank you for using Community State Bank’s Mobile Banking service. Message & Data rates may apply.
For assistance, text “HELP” to 39872. To cancel, text “STOP” to 39872 at any time.
In case of questions please contact Customer Care at (515) 331-3100, or visit www.bankcsb.com.
To view the Community State Bank Privacy Notice, please visit: www.bankcsb.com/privacy-and-se...
Terms and Conditions:
- Program: Community State Bank offers their customers mobile access to their account information (e.g., for checking balances and last transactions), as well as the option to set up alerts for their accounts (e.g., low balance alerts). Enrollment requires identification of the user's banking relationship as well as providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number's verification is done by the user receiving an SMS message with a verification code which they will have to enter on the website. Additionally, customers may select the type of alerts and other preferences, which will determine, together with their account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to the customer. This program will be on going. Message & Data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time.
- Questions: You can contact us at (515) 331-3100, or send a text message with the word “HELP” to this number: 39872. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
- To Stop the program: To stop the messages from coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just send a text that says "STOP" to this number: 39872. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will not receive any future messages.
- Terms & Conditions: By participating in Mobile Banking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.
- Our participating carriers include, but are not limited to: AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile® , U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless
MOBILE BANKING SERVICES ELECTRONIC ANNEX
This Mobile Banking Services Annex (this “Annex”) contains the terms and conditions under which Community State Bank permits Personal Online Banking users to obtain certain Online Banking Services via a cell phone or other handheld mobile device, as described below (the “Mobile Banking Service” or the “Service”).
This Annex is made part of the Personal Online Banking Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) entered into between Bank’s Online Banking user(s) and the Bank. All Terms and Definitions contained therein apply to this Annex. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between this Annex and the Agreement, the terms of this Annex will apply. In this Annex, “you” refers to the Online Banking user who has registered for the Mobile Banking Service, and the terms “Bank,” “we” and “us” refer to the Bank. This Annex covers only the Mobile Banking Service and does not apply to other products or services.
By clicking the “I agree” button at the end of this Annex, you agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Annex, and you are providing your express prior consent for the Bank to contact you for fraud prevention, servicing, or other purposes. Please carefully read this Annex and keep it for your records.
1. Accessing the Mobile Banking Service.
In order to access the Mobile Banking Service, you must have a cell phone or other handheld device that can send and receive information using the technology that supports this Service (a “Mobile Device”). The kinds of Mobile Devices and the telecommunications carriers that support the Mobile Banking Service are described on our web site, and we may update this description from time to time to reflect changes in the Mobile Devices and telecommunications carriers that support the Mobile Banking Service.
Mobile Devices with Internet capabilities are susceptible to viruses. You are responsible to ensure that your Mobile Device is protected from and free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful components that could result in damage to programs, files, and/or your phone or could result in information being intercepted by a third party. We will not be responsible if any non-public personal information is accessed via the Mobile Banking Service due to any virus residing or being contracted by your Mobile Device at any time or from any source.
2. Application-based Services.
Depending on the Mobile Device and telecommunications carrier you use, you may be required to download and install an application or other software to your Mobile Device (a “Mobile Application”) in order to access and use the Mobile Banking Service. It is solely your responsibility to download and install any Mobile Application that is identified on our web site as required in order to access the Mobile Banking Service through your Mobile Device and telecommunications carrier. We have no responsibility to notify you of any changes to or new releases for any required Mobile Application, and we have no liability for any claims or damages arising from or relating to your failure to download and install any required Mobile Application, either initially or in connection with any upgrade to the Mobile Banking Service. You agree that any Mobile Application is licensed, not sold, solely for your use in accessing the Mobile Banking Service. Any Mobile Application is licensed to you "AS IS" without any warranty. THE BANK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY MOBILE APPLICATION, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. You release the Bank, its Service Providers, affiliates and all other parties from all claims and damages that may arise from or relate to your use of any Mobile Application. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or attempt to learn the source code of any Mobile Application, and you may not redistribute any Mobile Application.
3. Registration for the Service.
In order to access the Mobile Banking Service, you also must register while logged in to our Personal Online Banking System. As part of the registration process, you will be required to provide information about your Mobile Device, as well as the telephone number for your Mobile Device and the telecommunications carrier that provides service to your Mobile Device.It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate, complete and current information about you and your Mobile Device and to notify us immediately if any of this information changes or if service to your Mobile Device is terminated. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your registration for the Mobile Banking Service if we cannot verify information about your Mobile Device.
4. Mobile Banking Service Uses.
With the Mobile Banking Service, you may use your Mobile Device:
- To view balances and recent transactions for each Online Banking Account that you have enabled to be accessed from your Mobile Device (each, a “Mobile Account”), and
- To make immediate, one-time transfers of funds between your Mobile Accounts. The terms and conditions for transfers using the Mobile Banking Service, including any limitations on the amount and frequency of transfers, are the same as those for transfers using Online Banking, and
- To View Alerts as long as you have enabled the option within Online Banking, and
- To make or cancel Bill Payments. This feature is subject to our Terms and Conditions of the Bill Payment Service, which is provided on our Personal Online Banking web site. For security reasons, no new “Billers” may be added via the Mobile Banking Service.
In addition to the transfer services described above, additional non-transfer services may be available if you access the Mobile Banking Service, such as a service to assist you in locating the nearest Bank branch or ATM.
For more information about the Mobile Banking Service, please check our web site, which may be updated from time to time. We may change the terms of this Annex from time to time, as provided in Section 13 below, to add, modify or discontinue one or more terms of the Mobile Banking Service.
5. Short Message Service “SMS” Texting.
The Bank may send text messages to you based upon the instructions you provide at the time of the SMS request that you send, for instance, you may set an alert for a low balance threshold you have established. Each message is sent to you without being encrypted and will include certain information requested on your Mobile Account(s). It is your responsibility to determine if your wireless carrier provider supports text messaging and your Mobile Device is capable of receiving text messages. The Bank’s SMS messages are subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement with your wireless carrier provider even if your use of the SMS service results in additional or changed fees.
Once you activate your Mobile Device for this service, you are responsible for keeping any personal information in your Mobile Device secure. For your protection, you agree to:
- Login to Online Banking and cancel your SMS alert service if your Mobile Device is lost or stolen and contact the Bank;
- Login to Online Banking and cancel or edit your SMS alert service if there are changes to your wireless carrier provider or Mobile Device number (cell phone number); and
- Erase your “Sent Messages” and “Inbox” that may contain your SMS Short Code or other personal information.
You acknowledge, agree and understand that your receipt of any SMS messages may be delayed or prevented by factor(s) affecting your wireless carrier provider and/or other factors outside our control. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of any message(s). You agree not to hold the Bank liable for any losses, damages or costs that may arise in whole or in part, from:
- Non-delivery, delayed delivery, or the misdirected delivery of any message;
- Inaccurate or incomplete content in any message; and
- Your reliance on or use of the information provided in any SMS service message for any purpose.
We provide this service as a convenience to you. We do not use text messaging for any purpose not included in this system and will not respond to text messages sent to us that do not comply with appropriate action codes. An SMS message does not constitute an official record for the Mobile Account to which it pertains. We reserve the right to terminate this function or begin charging a fee for this function at any time without prior notice to you, except where required by law.
6. Charges for the Mobile Banking Service.
We do not charge you any fee to register for or access the Mobile Banking Service or to download any Mobile Application. However, you may incur charges to receive internet, cellular or other data service on your Mobile Device. You may also incur charges from your telecommunications carrier when sending and receiving information in connection with your use of the Mobile Banking Service.
Once you have registered for the Mobile Banking Service, your Mobile Device may be used to obtain information about your Mobile Accounts and make transfers between Mobile Accounts. For viewing the history of more than one Account or for SMS texting, you will need to register one or more nicknames. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Mobile Device and, except as otherwise provided in this Annex, you are responsible for all transfers made using your Mobile Device. Although the Mobile Banking Service will not display the full account number for any of your Mobile Accounts, it will display other sensitive information about your Mobile Accounts, including balances and transfer amounts. Anyone with access to your Mobile Device may be able to view this information. It is important to note that no information in stored on the Mobile Device and no information is available on the Mobile Device once you have logged off.
8. Confidentiality of Account Information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of information about you that we obtain in connection with your use of the Mobile Banking Service. You and Bank each represent, warrant, and mutually agree that all confidential information concerning the other party or parties that comes into our or your possession in connection with the Online Banking Service, including the Mobile Banking Service, including, without limitation, Security Information, will be maintained in strictest confidence and will not be used or divulged to any other party except as may be necessary or advisable for the due performance of the Service or as requested by applicable law. You are solely responsible for assuring the confidentiality of your own security and you assume all risk of accidental disclosure or inadvertent use of any security device by any party whatsoever, whether disclosure or use is a result of your negligent or deliberate acts or otherwise.
9. Reporting Unauthorized Transfers.
Notify us at once if the phone number for your Mobile Device is changed or service to your Mobile Device is terminated, or if you believe that your Mobile Device has been lost or destroyed, or that your Mobile Device or any of your Mobile Accounts have been accessed or used without your authorization.
Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. Telephone us at (515) 331-3100, or write to us at Community State Bank, Attn: Customer Care, P.O. Box 127, Ankeny, IA 50021.
10. YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER:
Your Liability: You are responsible for all transactions you initiate or authorize using the Mobile Banking Service. If you allow any person to obtain or to use your Mobile Device, you will have authorized that person to access your Mobile Accounts and you are responsible for any transactions that person initiates or authorizes from your Mobile Accounts and any agreements that person accepts or acknowledges electronically through the Mobile Banking Service.
Bank's Liability for Consumer Accounts: In addition to other circumstances described in this Annex, we will not be liable under the following circumstances:
- If you have not properly followed the instructional material about the Mobile Banking Service available on the Personal Online Banking web site, if you have failed to download and/or install any required Mobile Application (whether initially or in connection with any upgrade to the Mobile Banking Service), or if your Mobile Device fails or malfunctions;
- If Online Banking, the Mobile Banking Service, your Mobile Device or your cellular or wireless service was not working properly and you knew about this problem when you attempted to authorize a transfer;
- If circumstances beyond our control prevent making a transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken. Such circumstances include, without limitation, flaws in your Mobile Device or your cellular or wireless service; and
- There may be other exceptions to our liability stated in the Annex and your Account Agreement(s) or provided by applicable law.
Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, neither we, our Service Providers, nor any of our respective affiliates will be liable to you or any other person under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, including attorneys' fees and lost profits (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) arising in any way out of the use or maintenance of your Mobile Device or the related telephone number and/or the Mobile Banking Service. You should refer to the Agreement for your rights as to Personal Online Banking transactions and to the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Payment Service for your rights as to bill payments made through the Service.
11. Limitations on Use of the Mobile Banking Service.
We hope you will find the Mobile Banking Service to be useful and reliable. However, it is important that you understand the limitations of this Service. The balance of a Mobile Account may be subject to change at any time, and the information provided to you through the Mobile Banking Service may become quickly outdated. Because the Mobile Banking Service is accessible only through your Mobile Device, your access to the Mobile Banking Service may be limited by the service provided by your telecommunications carrier. Neither we nor any of our Service Providers and affiliates guarantee: (i) either the delivery or the accuracy of any information requested or provided through the Mobile Banking Service; or (ii) that you will have continuous or uninterrupted access to the Mobile Banking Service. We are not responsible for any delay, failure or error in the transmission or content of information provided through the Mobile Banking Service. Neither we nor any of our Service Providers and Affiliates will be liable for damages arising from the non-delivery, delayed delivery, or improper delivery of any information through the Mobile Banking Service, from any inaccurate information provided through the Mobile Banking Service, from your use of or reliance on any information provided through the Mobile Banking Service, or from your inability to access the Mobile Banking Service.
12. No Recurring Transfers or Stop Payment of a Transfer.
The Mobile Banking Service allows you to make only one-time transfers, and does not allow you to schedule future or recurring transfers through your Mobile Device. There is no way for you to stop a transfer requested through your Mobile Device.
13. Changing this Annex.
We may make changes to the Mobile Banking Service from time to time without prior written notice.
14. Terminating the Mobile Banking Service.
The Mobile Banking Service may be terminated by either party in its entirety upon receipt of written notice to the other. We may also terminate or suspend any Service without written notice to you if any of the following occurs: (i) you become insolvent or file, or have filed against you, any bankruptcy or other insolvency, reorganization, liquidation, or dissolution proceeding of any kind, (ii) a material adverse change occurs in your financial condition, (iii) we have reason to believe you have engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity, (iv) you fail to maintain balances in Account(s) sufficient to cover overdrafts, (v) you violate the terms of this Annex or any financial arrangement with the Bank, (vi) you fail to provide financial information reasonably requested by the Bank, (vii) we determine it is impractical or illegal to provide Service because of changes in laws, regulations or rules, or (viii) we, in good faith, are unable to satisfy ourselves that you have properly authorized any Service. Notwithstanding any termination, the terms of the Personal Online Banking Service Agreement and this Annex will apply to all transactions which have been initiated prior to termination.
15. Changes to Your Contact Information.
It is solely your responsibility to assure that the contact information you have provided to us for the Mobile Banking Service is current and accurate. This includes not only the telephone number and telecommunications carrier for your Mobile Device, but also your name, address, other phone numbers, and your e-mail address.
MOBILE REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE ELECTRONIC ANNEX
- Deposit Checks: We can accept checks payable to you, drawn on a U.S. bank. We cannot accept checks payable to others or made payable to a business, traveler’s cheques, money orders, foreign checks, substitute checks, or returned checks, postdated or stale dated checks (more than six (6) months old). Please see the list of eligible and ineligible checks below.
- Limits: Deposit and check limits are posted online when you access the Remote Deposit Capture Service.
- Endorsement: Endorse the check and add “For Bank Mobile Deposit Only” below your signature.
- Availability: Deposit by 5:00 pm CT and your funds will usually be available within the next two business days. Please note: All deposits are subject to verification and can be adjusted upon review. Please keep your paper check for sixty (60) days after the funds are posted to your account.
The Remote Deposit Capture Service is one of our Mobile Banking Services offered under the Mobile Banking Services Terms & Conditions. All Terms and Definitions contained therein apply to this Annex, including your rights as a consumer. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between this Annex and the Mobile Banking Services Terms & Conditions, the terms of this Annex will apply. In this Annex, “you” refers to the Online Banking user who has registered for the Mobile Banking Service, and the terms “Bank,” “we” and “us” refer to the Bank.
1. Remote Deposit Capture.
Our Remote Deposit Capture Service permits you to make deposits to your Mobile Accounts from home or other remote locations by taking pictures of your eligible checks on your Mobile Device (a “Check Image”) and delivering the Check Image and associated deposit information to us (an “Electronic Check Deposit”).
2. Check Requirements.
Eligible Checks. In order to be eligible to be deposited through Remote Deposit Capture, a check must meet all of the following requirements:
- The check must be a check made payable only to you;
- The check must be payable on demand and drawn on or payable in U.S. dollars at a financial institution whose corporate headquarters is located in the United States;
- The check must be restrictively endorsed as described below;
- The check must not have been previously deposited with any financial institution, or deposited to the Mobile Account or any other Account or used as a source document for any electronic image that has been transmitted to any financial institution; and
- The check cannot be future or post-dated.
Ineligible Checks. You may not image and deposit any of the following types of checks:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the person or entity that owns the account that the check is being deposited into;
- Checks you make payable to you from one account to another;
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees;
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States;
- Checks containing an alteration on the front of the check or checks, which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn;
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Regulation CC;
- Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in Regulation CC;
- Checks dated more than six (6) months prior to the date of deposit;
- Checks not acceptable under the Account Agreement covering your Mobile Account;
- Checks that have previously been submitted through Remote Deposit Capture or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution; and
- Checks that are drawn or otherwise issued by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
3. Endorsements and Procedures.
You must restrictively endorse any check transmitted through Remote Deposit Capture as"For Bank Mobile Deposit Only" or as otherwise instructed by us. Your endorsement is an important security feature to assure that your check is not re-deposited. You agree to follow any and all other procedures and instructions for use of Remote Deposit Capture as we may establish from time to time.
4. Image Quality.
The Check Image transmitted to us through Remote Deposit Capture must be legible, as determined in our sole discretion. Each Check Image must show all four corners of the check and provide all information on the front and back of the original check at the time presented to you by the drawer, including, but not limited to, information about the drawer and the paying bank that is preprinted on the original check, magnetic ink character recognition information at the bottom of the check, signature(s), any required identification written on the front of the check and any endorsements applied to the back of the check. The Check Image quality must meet the standards established by the American National Standards Institute, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and any other regulatory agency, clearing house or association.
5. Receipt of Checks.
We reserve the right to reject any check transmitted through Remote Deposit Capture, at our discretion, without incurring any liability to you. We are not responsible for checks or Check Images we do not receive or for Check Images that are dropped during transmission. A Check Image shall be deemed received when you receive a confirmation from us that we have received the Check Image. Receipt of such confirmation does not mean that the transmission was error free, complete or will be considered a deposit and credited to your Mobile Account. We further reserve the right to charge back to your Mobile Account at any time, any check that we subsequently determine was not an eligible check. We are not liable for any loss, costs, or fees you may incur as a result of our chargeback of an ineligible check.
Following receipt, we may process the Check Image by preparing a "substitute check" or clearing the check as an image. The manner in which the checks are cleared, presented for payment, and collected shall be in our sole discretion, subject to the account agreement governing your Mobile Account.
6. Availability of Funds.
In general, if a Check Image you transmit through Remote Deposit Capture is received and accepted before 5:00 p.m. Central Time on a Business Day, we consider that day to be the day of your Electronic Check Deposit. Otherwise, we will consider that an Electronic Check Deposit was made on the next business day. Funds deposited using Remote Deposit Capture will generally be made available on the next business day from the day of the Electronic Check Deposit. We may make such funds available sooner based on such factors as credit worthiness, the length and extent of your relationship with us, transaction and experience information, and such other factors as we, in our sole discretion, deem relevant.
7. Electronic Check Deposit Limits.
We may establish limits on the dollar amount and/or number of checks or Electronic Check Deposits from time to time. These limits are subject to change in our discretion at any time. If you attempt to initiate an Electronic Check Deposit in excess of these limits, we may reject your Electronic Check Deposits. If we permit you to make an Electronic Check Deposit in excess of these limits, such Electronic Check Deposits will still be subject to the terms of this Annex, and we will not be obligated to allow such an Electronic Check Deposit at other times.
8. User Warranties and Indemnification; Errors in Transmission.
Warranties and Indemnification. By using Remote Deposit Capture and sending us a Check Image, you represent and warrant to us that: (i) you will only transmit eligible checks; (ii) you will not transmit duplicate checks; (iii) the check sent to us as a Check Image is current and, was at the time of its creation, a bona fide and existing obligation of the drawer, free and clear of all security interests, liens and claims whatsoever of third parties and is not now nor has it ever been declared in default; (iv) the documentation under which the check is payable authorizes the payee to charge and collect monies owed; (v) you will not deposit, re-deposit, present or re-present the original check, except as required by these Terms and Conditions; (iv) all information you provide to us is accurate and true; (vi) you will comply with this Annex and all applicable rules, laws and regulations; (vii) you are not aware of any factor which may impair the collectability of the check; and (viii) you will indemnify and hold us harmless from any loss for breach of this warranty provision.
Errors in Transmission. By using Remote Deposit Capture, you accept the risk that a Check Image may be intercepted or misdirected during transmission. We bear no liability to you or others for any such intercepted or misdirected checks or information disclosed through such errors.
9. Cooperation with Investigations.
You agree to cooperate with us in the investigation of unusual transactions, poor quality transmissions, and resolution of customer claims, including by providing, upon request and without further cost, any originals or copies of checks deposited through Remote Deposit Capture in your possession and your records relating to such checks and transmissions.
Touch ID™ for Mobile Banking.
Touch ID is an optional fingerprint sign-in method for Community State Bank’s Mobile Banking that is currently available for most Apple® devices that have a fingerprint scanner. To use Touch ID, you will need to save your fingerprint by going to "Settings > Touch ID & Passcode" on your Apple device to complete the setup (for more help with fingerprint scanning, contact Apple support at apple.com/support). Fingerprints are stored on your device only and Community State Bank never sees or stores your fingerprint information. You acknowledge that by enabling Touch ID, you will allow anyone who has a fingerprint stored on your device access to your personal and payment account information within Community State Bank Mobile Banking. Community State Bank reserves the right to suspend or disable this feature at any time. Touch ID can only be associated with one Mobile Banking username at a time on a device. If your device doesn’t recognize your fingerprint, you can sign in using your password. To use Touch ID for Mobile Banking on multiple devices, you will need to set it up for each device. You can enable or disable Touch ID anytime from the Services menu within Community State Bank Mobile Banking.
Apple and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Currently, fingerprint sign-in is only available on compatible iOS devices.
Alerts Terms and Conditions
Alerts. Your enrollment in Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking (the “Service”) includes enrollment to receive transaction alerts and notifications (“Alerts”). Alerts are electronic notices from us that contain transactional information about your account(s). Alerts are provided within the following categories:
- Mandatory Alerts provide you with important account notifications, such as information about changes to your Online Banking password, PIN, or login information. You do not have the option to suppress these Mandatory Alerts.
- Account Alerts provide you with notification of important account activities or when certain changes are made to your Service accounts. These Alerts are automatically activated for you. Although you may suppress these Account Alerts, we strongly recommend that you do not do so because they provide important information related to your Service accounts.
- Additional Alerts must be activated by you to be enabled. These Additional Alerts can be accessed from the More menu within Mobile Banking.
Account Alerts and Additional Alerts must be managed and/or added online through the Service. You cannot maintain all Alerts through your mobile device. We may add new Alerts from time to time, or cancel old Alerts. We usually notify you when we cancel Alerts, but are not obligated to do so. Community State Bank reserves the right to terminate its Alerts service at any time without prior notice to you.
Methods of Delivery. We may provide Alerts through one or more channels (“EndPoints”): (a) a mobile device, by text message; (b) a mobile device, by push notification; (c) an email account, by an e-mail message; or (d) your Community State Bank Online Banking message in-box, by an e-mail message. You agree to receive Alerts through these EndPoints, and it is your responsibility to determine that each of the service providers for the EndPoints described in (a) through (c) above supports the email, push notification, and text message Alerts provided through the Alerts service. Please be advised that text or data charges or rates may be imposed by your EndPoint service provider. Alert frequency varies by account and preferences. You agree to provide us a valid mobile phone number or email address so that we may send you Alerts. If your email address or your mobile device’s number changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Your Alerts will be updated to reflect the changes that you communicate to us with regard to your primary and secondary email addresses or mobile device number.
Alerts via Text Message. To stop Alerts via text message, text "STOP" to 39872 at any time. Alerts sent to your primary email address will be unaffected by this action. To restore Alerts on your mobile phone, just visit the Alerts tab in Community State Bank’s Online Banking and click the box next to your mobile number for the Alerts you’d like to receive again. For help with SMS text alerts, text “HELP” to 39872. In case of questions please contact customer service at (515) 331-3100. Our participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.
Limitations. Community State Bank provides Alerts as a convenience to you for information purposes only. An Alert does not constitute a bank record for the deposit or credit account to which it pertains. We strive to provide Alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, you acknowledge and agree that your receipt of any Alerts may be delayed or prevented by factor(s) affecting your mobile phone service provider, internet service provider(s) and other factors outside Community State Bank’s control. We guarantee neither the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of each Alert. You agree to not hold Community State Bank, its directors, officers, employees, agents and service providers liable for losses or damages, including attorneys’ fees, that may arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (a) a non-delivery, delayed delivery, or the misdirected delivery of an Alert; (b) inaccurate or incomplete content in an Alert; or (c) your reliance on or use of the information provided in an Alert for any purpose.
Alert Information. As Alerts delivered via SMS, email and push notifications are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode or full account number. You acknowledge and agree that Alerts may not be encrypted and may include your name and some information about your accounts, and anyone with access to your Alerts will be able to view the contents of these messages.
Privacy and User Information – Data Analytics. You acknowledge that in connection with your use of Mobile Banking, Community State Bank and its affiliates and service providers, including Fiserv, Inc. and its affiliates, may receive data about your usage of the service (such as session length, number of transactions and geolocation), and other data and information provided by you or from other sources in connection with Mobile Banking or the Software. Community State Bank and its affiliates and service providers will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the information from unauthorized disclosure or use, but reserve the right to use and disclose this information as reasonably necessary to deliver Mobile Banking, perform analytics to improve the service, and as otherwise permitted by law, including compliance with court orders or lawful instructions from a government agency, to protect the personal safety of subscribers or the public, to defend claims, and as otherwise authorized by you.
Fingerprint Login for Mobile Banking
Fingerprint Login is an optional fingerprint sign-in method for Community State Bank Mobile Banking that may be available for certain Android® mobile devices that have a built-in fingerprint scanner. To use Fingerprint Login, you will need to first save your fingerprint on your mobile device (for more help with fingerprint scanning, contact the manufacturer that supports your mobile device). Fingerprints are stored on your device only and Community State Bank never sees or stores your fingerprint information. You acknowledge that by enabling Fingerprint Login, you will allow anyone who has a fingerprint stored on your device access to your personal and payment account information within Community State Bank Mobile Banking. Community State Bank reserves the right to suspend or disable this feature at any time. Fingerprint Login can only be associated with one Mobile Banking user name at a time on a device. If your device does not recognize your fingerprint, you can sign in using your standard login credentials (e.g. password). To use Fingerprint Login for Mobile Banking on multiple devices, you will need to set it up for each device. You can enable or disable Fingerprint Login anytime within Community State Bank Mobile Banking.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.