Des Moines, Iowa (August 28, 2023) – Lead DSM announces the forty individuals selected for inclusion in the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute Class of 2024.
The Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute equips leaders to be effective caretakers and changemakers in our community. Class members will spend the next nine months engaged in a curriculum that offers a view of Greater Des Moines from divergent vantage points, heightening their awareness of current conditions and challenges, enhancing individual and group leadership skills, and helping members of the class see themselves as partners for change.
Each individual selected was nominated and vetted in a lengthy and competitive selection process. Members of the 2024 class of leaders represent private, public, and non-profit sectors within the community.
Introducing the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute Class of 2024:
- Owen Ballard, Camp Fire Heart of Iowa
- Danielle Bartlett, IMEG
- Kayli Becker, American Heart Association
- Jordan Bles, Iowa Environmental Council
- Jill Boetger, Ryan Companies
- Reilly Cady, LifeServe Blood Center
- Paloma Chapman, RDG Planning & Design
- Nick Coleman, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Liz Cooney, F&G Annuities & Life
- Jen Damage, YMCA of Greater Des Moines
- Chelsey DeRuyter, Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa
- Stephanie Dose, Bankers Trust
- Morgan Dredge, Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO)
- Nathan Drew, Drew Realty
- Justin Ernst, Bolton & Menk, Inc.
- Elizabeth Etchells, Dentons Davis Brown PC
- Erin Feilmeier, UnityPoint Health
- Matthew Gaul, BBS Architects | Engineers
- Ryan Goetzinger, NCP, Inc.
- Kathy Hellstern, Share This Media, Inc.
- Austin Herndon, DLR Group
- Ngozi Igbokwe, Bright Horizons
- Khalid Khan, Neumann Monson Architects
- Ryan Kowlessar, The Well Resource Center
- Katie Lensch, Community State Bank
- Chris Lightfoot, Flynn Wright
- Krista McCalley, Amerigroup, IA
- Morgan Miller, Iowa State Education Association
- Erin Osier, Holmes Murphy
- Floyd Perrine, EMC Insurance Company
- Gladys Petersen, ISG
- Linda Phillips, Des Moines Public Schools
- Kelsie Pinegar, Hawthorn Hill
- Megan Pudenz, Turner Construction Company
- Kevin Shires, D.M. Kelly & Company
- Calan Smidt, Strategic America
- Shannon Sobek, Principal Asset Management
- Katy Urbain, FRB Chicago
- Danielle Williams, SVPA Architects Inc.
- Kasi Zieminski, The Stelter Company
Lead DSM’s Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute is made possible by generous support from presenting sponsor, Federal Home Loan Bank, as well as the Greater Des Moines Partnership.