While we recognize that our branches are vital resources in the communities we serve, during COVID, we temporarily adjusted our operating standards. For the protection of our customers and to properly support and safeguard our employees and their families, we limited access to our facilities. Just like you, we can’t wait to serve our customers in-person. In an effort to return to “normal,” our team diligently monitors the COVID positivity rate and vaccination status in central Iowa.
At this time, we encourage you to continue to use mobile banking, mobile deposit, online banking and Telebank, as well as ATMs and night depositories at our branch locations. Our ultimate goal is to allow full access to our lobbies on a permanent basis. When we feel it is safe to do so, without the ongoing possibility of limiting access once again, we will make the decision to remove limitations and service all customers in our bank lobbies. Please monitor bankcsb.com for alerts regarding access to our lobbies.
We recognize that vaccination efforts are ongoing. However, we continue to follow CDC recommendations. When accessing our lobbies by appointment and to ensure everyone’s safety, the following measures remain in place:
- Appointments are strongly encouraged. Currently, you can access our lobbies. Appointments and/or access can be requested for transactions or services by calling the phone number posted on or near the door of each CSB location.
- Personal space and protection
- Masks are required in our facilities. If you do not have one, we will provide a disposable mask upon entering. Signs are posted on the entrance doors.
- Teller stations and personal banker desks are equipped with plexi-glass shields.
- Signage has been placed on the floors to ensure social distancing.
- Facilities are cleaned regularly.
- Restrooms are temporarily unavailable.