To Our Valued Clients:
Thank you for trusting us with your financial products and services. It’s a responsibility we take seriously.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Due to the increased precautions and closures established statewide and the recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), access to our lobbies will be limited to appointment only. If you would like to access your safe deposit box, please call for an appointment.
To ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the products and services you need, please consider the use of these options:
- Drive thru service for standard banking transactions – normal hours of operation
- Personal Online Banking tools available 24/7, including:
- Personal Online Banking
- Mobile banking and deposit
- Person-to-person payment via Zelle® in online or mobile banking
- Card Control via mobile banking
- Business Online Banking tools available 24/7, including:
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile Deposit
- Night Depository Services
- Treasury Management online services
There are several ways you may contact us to make an appointment or receive answers to your questions:
- General questions or appointments can be made by calling Customer Care at (515) 331-3100 our using the Contact Us form on bankcsb.com
- Treasury Management – email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515.252.1185.
- Commercial Banking – contact your Commercial Banking Officer by calling them directly, contacting (515) 331-3100 or using the Contact Us form.
For assistance with these or any other services, please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We know these are unprecedented times but our commitment to you and all of our clients remains the same.
Kurt Gibson President & CEO, Community State Bank