This information is intended for employees only. Please do not share or distribute this information.
Update 3/17/20 12:00 pm
As you work remotely, here are a few important resources to keep you connected.
Need Technical Support? Contact Marco Support Desk by calling 1-800-847-3097 or via email at email@example.com.
Please find instructions on how to log in using VPN and DUO, Forward Calls and Print Capabilities.
- VPN – Jet Pack Instructions
- VPN – SIM Card Instructions
- Phone Fowarding - Instructions
- Secure Printing - Instructions
Self-reporting exposure to Coronavirus
We ask that all employees self-report if you or a member of your household have been at an event or specific location where transmission has occurred or have been in contact with a known carrier.
- To make a report, please contact Sara Antle via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 309.743.7708 and your supervisor
- All notifications will be kept confidential
- Based on the situation, appropriate preventative measures will be determined to keep our employees and clients safe
- Self-quarantine for 14 days is required if you have traveled to or from a high-risk location or have been exposed to a positively confirmed case. Please report any of these scenarios to Sara Antle via email at email@example.com or phone at 309.743.7708 and your supervisor.
Travel Guidance Business Travel
- All QCRH employees will halt all business travel through the end of March, this includes all management, team, and bank meetings and conferences. Please use audio or video conferencing for those meetings as appropriate. We will continue to evaluate this situation and let you know when work-related travel can resume.
As we enter a higher travel season with Spring vacations, please be aware of the following CDC guidance related to travel:
- Check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for the latest guidance and recommendations for each country to which you will travel. NOTE: If you become sick while traveling notify your supervisor and call a healthcare provider for advice if needed.
- QCRH Employee Health Questionnaire must be completed and provided to HR prior to returning to the office.